Thursday, December 12, 2013

X!

http://blog.epiccosplay.com/suym-fushicho-jam-guilty-gear-x/
X!
Off, I began with the large ring I would certainly be attaching to the wig. After that I spray repainted the ring brownish so if any type of components just weren't fully covered when I was completed with the wig-- It would not reveal up as brilliant blue.

For the real wig job on the ring, I began with the weft and cut it right into a number of items so I might function one little location at a time. Once I figured out the basic location, I drew back some of the hair from the crown and placed the ring in location. Because the swimming pool noodle is still too thick to stitch right into the wig, I held in location with some T-Pins and covered the hair I drew back from the front around the ring to keep it in location, used caulk, and after that started job on the remainder of it.

Once the ring was completely covered, I did a "criss-cross" design at the back of the head to avoid the wefts from revealing from the hair that was used on the sides. Any type of left over hair was cut and after that used on the ring on bare spots or to help cover the location where the ring and wig were attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment